2013年12月18日星期三


131213
Hangout with this girl..
I may more enjoy just because of two person
Sometime I hate going out with a whole gang of friends.
I dono why soo...
Well,meet her at Jetty bus stop.
And have our Brunch at The Twelve Cup.
Just a normal food and drink
Later go for the Interactive Museum
Hopefully I know the place,haha..
Capture a lot of picture :)))
Quite a nice place,but I dislike many people in there
So hard to capture.
After that,we took bus to 1st Avenue
What up,hot whether everywhere 
Going for Boiling, although I don't know how to play
Take some food at there.
I bought two polo-t and one singlet in Giornado 
And She bought one polo-t
 My money almost finish..lol
Is about time to back from 1st
Take bus again.
We walk to the 55cafe.
Can i say far, transport problem 
Second cup coffee i take in ,in one day.
And i call my dad to fetch us back
Before that ,we are going to take some pic
In heritage While waiting for my dad.
Fetch YeePheng back to her house,
The place I never went before..
I just release how far that time
Okays,I hope one day i will know the way and the place


Yeepheng and me

55Cafe






The twelve cup






Interactive museum









1 条评论: