2014年3月16日星期日

well...missing for a long time
Exam was just finish,and I was so relax.
Hoho,facing my result tmr...so How
Maybe my parents will disappointed again,so sorry.
I'm not really work hard for this time
 
My lessen is coming soon,meet swee yun at there
how happy to meet a friend at there
laughing like hell,we chat in the car n roll down the window
look like screaming n not talking
She was passed on last wed,and I am this week
GOODLUCK for me kayy,a good tester plsss
And some people are not believe I can drive,haha.
 
selca of ME
 
 
Holiday is coming soon,one more week,is getting full of activity
Women world championship
buying ticket soon,quit cheap only
I was at there whole day,
how pro they play,capture all the time with whole gang of buddies
just realize that yk is also a player too
glad to know both of them
and I think my holiday will be spend on there
becos mummy gonna kill me if I spend money again
 
I'm being more active in Twitter,become important to me
my friends start complain me to span ady..lol
Facebook is just leave it on
"Anyhow, I just know ur thg on twitter not fb anymore"
saying by my Bitch
 
 
 
Studying is just too mainstream

没有评论:

发表评论