2013年9月1日星期日

010913

Shopping with my mom,
actually we're going to Paragon,but mummy wanna buy some mask
okays...went for QB
 
and I ,hahahaaa
the purpose is buy my sport shoe yeaaa :))
she is so kind today,call me to choose by myself
Wow,and for indoor shoe not really nice n design
went for Royal,Nike n Adidas.
 
Finally get one at Adidas,
mummy paid for me,Thank You!
 
We have dinner at Aka aka Starvil Korean Cuisine & BBQ Restaurant
nice food n service
this Sunday spend my whole day with mummy.
I love you so muchhh
 
 
shoe for me
 

outfit of the day





This Wednesday,my Girl is coming back
I really miss you yayy
hang out again ,rock my day again
Heritage with her after reach Penang n take all my time lehhh
going out after school almost everday when the time you're in Penang
I'm so exited waiting this girl come  :D

没有评论:

发表评论