2013年8月14日星期三

IDIDNOTHINGBUTYETSTILLPISSEDPEOPLE

Life is unpredictable.

Quote of my day. Wtf
Yeah things will just happened and I don't even know how to react. In fact I don't even know why it happened. People just love to screw with me Huh? Don't ever drama with me, I won't entertain you . Maybe the first time I'll smile and talk something better. If you go on with that fucking attitude, don't expect me to give you any good smile. WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. I do whatever I like, how asshole you're to teach me how am I gonna live. 

有些事 聽聽別人要表達的是什麼 不要祇顧著自己怎麼想 別人那樣做 一定有他的理由
你不是我 你不知道我想的是什麼 別一幅很瞭解我的樣子 連我自己都不了解自己

Why can't everyone just leave everyone alone. It's my own life I have my thoughts my feelings and everything. Why can't just give me a break. You're not me you don't even know me. 

I really love my bestie so much. He knows me. I don't even need to say out loud, best friend type of love ! Appreciate lots. 

没有评论:

发表评论